G-Vector Land N Realty
We have a proven track record spanning all aspects of farm and industrial land related. We can advise on every level of supply chain from consolidation to regulatory approvals.
Industrial & Agricultural Land from 5 Acres to500 Acres Available in all major Industrial areas of Gujarat –Mandal Becharaji SIR -Vitthalapur, Shanklapur,Solgam,Becharaji, Hansalpur,Manpura,Karsanpura, Jalisana, Kunpur Vasna,Sanand,Dholera SIR etc all areas around major OEMS like Maruti Suzuki, TATA Motors, Ford India, Honda Cars India ,GM Motors and Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India .
Land Also available for Real Estate Developers, Hospitality Industry, Solar Power Plants (1000s Of acres) and Industrialist for their projects, mainly in Maharashtra, Goa, Gujarat & Rajasthan.
Top reasons for the big leap of Automobile Companies in Gujarat
Spread over more than 102Sq.km, Mandal Bechraji Special Investment Region (MBSIR) is a new industrial hub being planned about 90km from Ahmedabad and 85 km from Gandhinagar near Becharaji town. Envisaged by the government of Gujarat, MBSIR is one of its kind industrial hubs and will comprise automobile, manufacturing and auxiliary industries. The SIR is strategically located, well connected with trade gateways and falls in the influence zone of proposed Delhi – Mumbai Industrial Corridor project (DMIC), a joint initiative by the Government of India and Japan
Mandal Bechraji Special Investment Region (MBSIR) is located about 90 km from Ahmedabad and 85 km from Gandhinagar on north-west and near Becharaji town.
• An investor friendly government. State Govt. provides tax benefits, in its industry promotion policy.
• Auto Companies get the facility to offer a significant cost benefit of 10-15% due to the logistical cost advantage of the location. (we mean the state’s districts which owns a huge manufacturing capacity)
• The Special Investment Region (SIR) in and around Becharaji by the Gujarat State Govt, interest among the Auto companies on land investment has grown to give new dimensions to their production wings.
• Good Infrastructure.
• Low cost investment & high return assurance.
• Easy connectivity to ports.
• Efficient rail and road network.
• Low cost resourceful workforce available.
Maruti Suzuki has already put the Gujarat plan on fast track with an investment of Multi crore by in several phases 2016 to create a capacity of 7.5 lakh units.
With auto giants moving to Gujarat, even Automotive Component Manufacture Association of India, the agency for the auto component industry, is going to set up its first supplier park 1,100 acres by FY 2016-17.
Becharaji-Hansalpur-Vithalapur belt is likely to have installed annual car manufacturing capacity of 1.46 million vehicles and around three million two-wheelers in the coming three to four years.
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Classifieds Dekho.