What is Nanny?
Nanny is a childcare provider who also handles other duties in the home such as cleaning, doing laundry or tutoring children. As a nanny, you would often look after babies and very young children. You may work as a maternity nanny, helping families care for newborn babies during the first few weeks of a baby's life and also look after old age.
1. Child Psychology (Safety measures, Diet, Tackle Behavior, Toys).
2. Medical & First Aid (Handle Patiently, Heart attack, Elderly Care, Handle Emergency, Bleeding etc.)
3. Home Management (Managing Household, Cooking, Gadgets, Rules of Canada, Rights of Nanny)
Minimum Qualification must be 12th + 1 year diploma
Age limit – more than 18 years
Associate degree or specialized certification in early childcare development
First Aid Certifications
Clean criminal background and negative drug test
Having Communication skills
Scope of Nanny Training
Respectable Job with Good Earning
Will get opportunities in hospitals, old age homes or crèches
Earn 25$ per hour
Will get part time as well as full time job
What Nids provide you?
1. Personality Grooming (Communication skills, Personal Grooming, Basic Etiquettes)
2. Spoken English (Basic Grammar, Full Grammar + Speaking (intermediate), 95% Speaking + 5% Writing (advance))
3. Interview Preparations (Single Panel with answers, group interviews)
4. Role Plays
5. Movie Sessions
6. Extempore Writing and Speaking
1. Certified Trainers
2. Exam Application Assistance
3. Free Guidance and information about the jobs in India or Abroad
4. Online Counseling through Skype or Face Time
Contact us for further information
Jalandhar Office Address
Nids The language College
Opposite Dera Satkartar
Near Masand Chownk
Gurgaon Office address
SCO 32, Sector 10 A Gurgaon
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Classifieds Dekho.