NEW DELHI, NORTH EAST, DELHI, INDIA
Urgent Hiring for Store Manager in Delhi Shahdara
In this role you will be responsible for driving the selling efforts and building a lasting relationship with our customers through excelling in customer service and selling.
In your everyday work, you will be:
• Responsible for achieving and exceeding sales target.
• Driving the selling efforts and customer relationship in the store through excelling in customer service and selling techniques.
• Safeguarding the store and merchandise.
• Being comfortable at scheduling, opening/closing procedure of the store.
• Can accommodate to a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts.
• Coach, develop and support the team.
WHO YOU ARE?
• Strong self-leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills, as well as tactical thinking and a creative mind.
• Team players that are good at managing priorities while working in a high paced environment with new challenges every day.
• Previous experience as an Assistant store manager is a must.
• 1-2 years of proven and relevant experience in a similar role.
• Strong communication and influencing skills.
• Proven ability to drive business initiatives.
• Leadership skills and experience in building strong teams.
• Great analytical skills.
• Previous experience with opening/closing procedures of a retail store.
Role Store Manager
Industry Type Retail, Wholesale
Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type full Time, Permanent
Role Category Store Management
Contact person- Arti Joshi
Contact no.- 9193888062
Mail Us firstname.lastname@example.org
When you call, don't forget to mention that you found this ad on Classifieds Dekho.